With the introduction of the area covering bio waste bin and legal regulations we experience that more effective separation technologies for bio waste are demanded more and more. Our SPLITTER gives you the opportunity of problem free treatment of all organic wastes in an economical and reliable process. This way both your costs and your efficiency are perfectly OK.
Pre-separation and pre-conditioning at the beginning of the process chain. Main targets are the removal of impurities and homogenisation.
Can also be used as an intermediate step during the curing process for the removal of impurities.
Loaded material: Bio waste from box fermentation
Target material: Marketable compost
- Separation of the biogenic material with energetic potential
- In conventional separation technology impurities cause considerable malfunctions and increased costs
- New legal regulations lead to a demand in effective separation technologies
- Insensitive against acids/caustic solutions/bases/greases
- Used at the beginning of the process chain in dry digestion, in order to condition the material to e.g. 60-80 mm before fermentation
- Use at the end of the process chain in dry digestion, in order to reliably remove impurities after the digestion stage/before decomposition
Further examples for use can be found here:
The track moving SPLITTER F2 is a real “omnivore” and with its patented screen system it separates difficult to screen materials (e.g. domestic and commercial waste, bulky waste, bio waste, reconversion of landfill sites) blockage and tangle-free into two fractions.
The stationary SPLITTER UNIT with its compact screen deck is most suitable as a first step in a process chain for processing solid wastes like commercial and domestic waste, scrap metals, slag, waste wood and many more.