For our powerful and flexible SPLITTER domestic waste is rather a raw material than just waste. Its optimal loosening and dosing enables the separation of different materials. Prepared this way, valuable materials can be re-entered into the recycling process. Our customers profit from a flexible reaction on current market requirements and reduced running costs. This makes our SPLITTER the unsurpassed multi-talent in the field of separation.
- Due to the developments in the market and the legal conditions material recycling is becoming more and more important
- Materials containing excessive proportions of impurities show a tendency to tangling and blockage of the system
- Increasing demand for fractions with high calorific values (RDF)
- Consistent screening power / quality
- Separation of the high-energy material during preliminary screening for the next downstream process
- Problem-free treatment of the impurity containing input material
- Screening before shredding – reduction of wear and energy costs generated by the shredder
- High process reliability
- Replacement of existing uneconomical technologies
- With the excellent pre-treatment valuable materials (e.g. metals) are recovered and the material components not containing any valuable materials can be processed to e.g. RDF.
Separation of organics
- Separation of the organic part in the domestic waste fraction
- The fine proportion can be treated for bio gas generation
- Separation of oversized grain for RDF-treatment
- Reliable and constant throughput of up to 50 t/h
Further examples for use can be found here:
The track moving SPLITTER F2 is a real “omnivore” and with its patented screen system it separates difficult to screen materials (e.g. domestic and commercial waste, bulky waste, bio waste, reconversion of landfill sites) blockage and tangle-free into two fractions.
The stationary SPLITTER UNIT with its compact screen deck is most suitable as a first step in a process chain for processing solid wastes like commercial and domestic waste, scrap metals, slag, waste wood and many more.
In the F-series the track moving SPLITTER F3 is the further development of the established F2 and is characterized by its second screen deck, especially for the processing of solid materials with a density of up to 0.8 t/m³ (commercial waste, bulky waste).