New legal requirements, the expansion of urban areas, the reclamation of building land and the recycling of residual materials are increasingly bringing the topic of landfill dismantling into focus. Projects of this kind are an ideal area of application for the SPLITTER thanks to its flexibility, robustness and high performance.
- Disposal companies
- Municipalities / states
- Construction companies
- Planning offices
- Landfill operators
- Age, type and location of a landfill
- Extraction of secondary raw materials
- Extension of service life through volume extraction
- Recovery of landfill space
- Minimization of environmental pollution (e.g. groundwater pollution)
The contents of a long-sealed mixed landfill are separated
Feed material: All excavated material from a landfill site
Objective: Preparatory step for the recovery of raw materials (at the beginning of a process chain) such as films and plastics for energy recovery in incineration, FE/NE and a sustainable reduction in landfill volume
- The SPLITTER can process the various material streams of a landfill (household waste, commercial and bulky waste, slag as well as construction and road construction waste)
- Production of refuse derived fuels (RDF)
- Production of recycling material (RC material)
- Significantly less landfilling
- Wear-resistant and clogging-free
- Also very suitable for unshredded material
- Optimum loosening and dosing for subsequent processes
- Screen gaps do not clog: consistent screen quality
The hook-lift mobile SPLITTER HOOK achieves the highest possible screening capacity on the smallest possible screening surface. Thanks to its robust design, it can effectively process heavy screening material.
The chain-mobile SPLITTER F2 is a true all-rounder and separates difficult-to-screen materials into two fractions without clogging or wrapping thanks to its patented screening system.
The TAKER receiving feeder impresses with its large capacity and high flexibility. It conveys loose material smoothly to the downstream units - the optimum solution with maximum efficiency.