The separation multi-talent SPLITTER for use with scrap metal
In the meantime metals are recycled to almost 100%. The SPLITTER considerably contributes to the recycling of scrap metal. In its function as pre-separator it removes sticky residues and pollutants and produces high quality scrap for processing industry.
Please click on the below image to enlarge it and to enter the picture gallery
- Raw material dealers (scrap metals)
- Professional waste disposal companies (metals)
- Removal of mineral proportions (sand, etc.) e.g. from loading scraps
- Removal of sticky residues
- Increasing the added value in the material flow
SPLITTER use with scrap metal
Practical use with loading scraps
The accumulating amounts of loading scraps are frequently heavily mixed with minerals. With the SPLITTER technology these minerals can be screened out of this extremely impurity polluted material mix without any problems. This results in a clean scrap fraction in the oversized grain range and the undersized grain can be treated further, as required.
Loaded material: Loading scrap, shearing scrap
Target material: clean scrap fraction without any sticky residues, e.g. bigger than 60 mm, which can be fed back into the recycling process
The SPLITTER as the solution
- Separation of a clean oversized grain fraction, to save raw materials for metal production
- Separation according to material sizes
- Blockage free separation of the undersized grain fraction
- If required, any FE can be removed from the oversized or undersized grain via a FE-separator
Advantages of the SPLITTER
- Effective separation of the individual components from any metal material matrix
- Enables the treatment of difficult to screen material
- Quick and cost saving separation
Our recommendation: SPLITTER UNIT
The stationary SPLITTER UNIT with its compact screen deck is most suitable as a first step in a process chain for processing solid wastes like commercial and domestic waste, scrap metals, slag, waste wood and many more.
Our recommendation: SPLITTER HOOK
The mobile SPLITTER HOOK reaches highest screening performance on the smallest screening area. Thanks to its robust design it is able to process heavy screening materials like mixed building rubble, scrap metal and slag most effectively.
More about SPLITTER HOOK
Phone: +49 66 41/96 54-444
Mobile: +49 (0) 160 / 884 444 6