Wood is increasingly becoming a well sought-after raw material, that needs to be separated from all other types of waste. Our SPLITTERS offer you reliable and optimal pre-separation and treatment of waste wood, bulky waste, pruning residues and roots for all downstream processes. Our SPLITTER quickly and efficiently converts waste wood to marketable material.
- Company as supplier for biomass power plants
- Service provider
- Wood processing industry
- Energy providers
- Impurities cause high wear and energy costs on the post-shredder
- Increasing necessity to separate wood from other types of waste (e.g. bulky waste, demolition material and screen overflows from composting)
- Highest throughput capacity with constant screening quality
- Reliable separation of impurities
- Reduction of wear and energy costs on the post-shredder
- Problem-free treatment of difficult input material
- Optimal reuse of the individual material flows
- Effective and cost saving
- Wear resistant against impurities like FE, NE, glass and minerals
- Tangling and blockage free
- Highest throughput capacity
Further examples for use can be found here:
The track moving SPLITTER F2 is a real “omnivore” and with its patented screen system it separates difficult to screen materials (e.g. domestic and commercial waste, bulky waste, bio waste, reconversion of landfill sites) blockage and tangle-free into two fractions.
In the F-series the track moving SPLITTER F3 is the further development of the established F2 and is characterized by its second screen deck, especially for the processing of solid materials with a density of up to 0.8 t/m³ (commercial waste, bulky waste).