The hook-lift mobile bagging plant KOMPOFIX is the practical supplement for the processing of compost or other flowable bulk materials with a density of 200 to 600 kg/m³. The bagging plant can be used, for example, after the composting process so that the matured quality compost can be bagged directly and economically. In doing so, the KOMPOFIX can be used to fill the material into different bag materials (textile, paper and plastic) and into different bag sizes from 25 to 50 liters.
- Easy filling and semi-automatic closing of compost, wood chips, flower substrate and flowable bulk materials having a density of 200 to 600 kg/cm3.
- Adjustable metering quantity for different materials due to infinitely variable hopper drive.
- Optimum material intake for a safe and economical filling process. Continuous feeding of the system.
- Special metering roller ensures optimum material distribution and thus continuous filling.
- Ensures exact and uniform volume filling from 25 L to 50 L in 5 L increments.
- The hook-lift variant enables location-independent use and thus easy integration into existing processes.
- Climate-friendly mains operation or alternatively self-sufficient operation with powerful generator.
- Fast and easy assembly and disassembly due to compact HOOK design with small transport dimensions.
Flowable bulk materials with a density of 200 to 600 kg/m3
|Drive||Diesel electric drive or mains connection (CEE plug 400 V/16 A),generator power [kVA] 5,5|
|Material feed||3 m3 intake volume with adjustable conveyor unit and scraper floor technology|
|Material discharge||Endlessly installed metering belt unit with fixed 5-liter transport cassettes and preset compartment counter|
Bag clamp for semi-automatic pick-up of commercially available packaging bags in various sizes from 25 to 50 liters
Filling of the material into bags in 5L increments and safe transport of the filled bag to the closing process
|Sealing||Semi-automatic bag closing machine or optional film sealing machine|
|Throughput||60 - 80 bags per hour|
|Dimensions||L × W × H: 5,62 × 2,430 × 2,46 m|
|Special features||1-man operation, adjustment of working height for ergonomic working, easy operation|