The SPLITTER Container Unit has been specially developed for screening in areas where sewer grit is received. The machine can be supplied in the Flat variant, as a three-fraction screen, or in the Twin Wave variant, as a two-fraction screen. Different screen cuts are available for both variants: 0… 15 mm or 0… 22/37 mm. The material is fed in via a vibrating or flushing chute.
The space-saving design for a wide range of applications
When used for sewer grit or faecal matter, the fed-in material can also include water; the liquid does not need to be separated off beforehand. The splitter works without additional cleaning elements such as brushes. With the Twin Wave variant, the material stays on the screening deck for longer. In this way, clumped material can be loosened more easily and additional washing is made possible. Both variants offer an impressively compact design. Thanks to the compact size of the SPLITTER Container Unit Twin Wave, it can even be used as a mobile system component.
- Flexible intake of materials, dry or wet
- Self-cleaning system, no brushes or water required
- High throughput of up to 15 m³ of solids / h
- No rope formation when used with winding materials
- Virtually zero cleaning and maintenance effort
- Minimal footprint and low assembly costs
- Can be optimally combined with various upstream and downstream machines and their further processing functions