With its patented SPLITTER screen deck the track moving SPLITTER F2 is the specialist for the processing of solid materials with a density from 0.1 to 0.8 t/m³ (commercial waste, bulky waste, bio waste, reconversion of landfill sites).
Its ideal position is after a powerful shredder with high throughput. With its 6 meter long, flat screen deck the SPLITTER F2 straightens the material and separates it into two fractions. FE-separation is optionally also possible. Just as all SPLITTER machines the SPLITTER F2 is also characterized by numerous adjustment possibilities and blockage and tangle-free working principle.
- Shredders/breakers can be used in combination with the SPLITTER for material separation before the material transport > reduced transport volume
- Excellent processing results with difficult to screen materials
- Can also be used with materials that have not been pre-treated
- Self-cleaning system
- Low fuel consumption
- No plaiting when processing coiling materials
- Lowest cleaning and maintenance efforts
- Optimally usable with various upstream and downstream machines for further processing
In the three applications shown here pruning residues, shredded waste wood and non-shredded bulky waste is separated. The objective is e.g. to separate the oversized grain from the fine material when conditioning non-shredded bulky waste, to reduce wear during shredding. The undersized grain is forwarded to incineration.
- Pruning residues with a grain size 0 / 500 mm
- Waste wood with a grain size 0 / 500 mm
- Bulky waste with a grain size 0 / 1800 mm
|Drive||Motor||diesel-electric 60 kVA Perkins Stage 3A|
Material grain size
3 x 4 kW
0-60 to 0-250 mm (FLAT screen deck)
|Weight||perm. weight||25 t - 31 t (with options)|
|Dimensions||Transport||14 x 3 x 3.35 m|