The hookliftmobile 3-fraction special separator SPLITTER H3 combines the latest with field-proven technology in one machine. The SPLITTER H3 is equipped with a robust and leakage-free dosing hopper, which feeds the material in a well-dosed manner to the downstream units. There it undergoes a highly active and clog-proof pre-screening with the patented spiral wave technology. Swiveling and inclination-adjustable one-piece discharge belts allow the material to be discharged in a versatile manner. This makes the SPLITTER H3 the expert for heavy, sticky and partly unshreddable material in the tightest of spaces.
- Highly efficient separation of the material into 3 useful fractions in only one work step.
- Fast and easy assembly and disassembly due to compact HOOK design with small transport dimensions. No extra road approval necessary.
- 2 operating modes, low diesel consumption (~7 l/h). The power for the electric drives is generated by the diesel generator or taken directly from the mains.
- Great flexibility by changing the grain size in seconds in the demand fraction.
- Flexible adjustment of the discharge belts during operation. Reduced leakage due to one-piece design and optimal discharge of material streams. Creation of buffer capacities in the work flow. Direct container or trailer loading possible.
- Simple and intuitive icon-based menu navigation allows the machine to be operated without training.
Building rubble and mixed construction waste
General construction waste
Materials that are not screenable or are difficult to screen
Excavated soil interspersed with impurities
Loamy and clayey stone-earth mixtures
Sticky, adherent or coiling materials
SPLITTER H3 - news video
SPLITTER H3 - screening of loamy and earthy material
|Drive||Diesel electric drive 50 kVA or power supply|
|Material assignment||Dosing hopper: 2,5 m3|
Feed height: minimum 2.5 m (floor standing)
Conveyor unit: spiral shaft unit with closed bottom
|Screening line||Rough sieve L × W: 2,5 × 1,55 m / Area: 3,8 m²|
Fine sieve L × W: 5,2 × 1,2 m / Area 6,2 m²
|Screen cut||Rough fraction 0...80/100 mm|
Fine fraction 0...20/40 mm
|Screen deck||SPLITTER: TWIN WAVE|
Screen Star: STONESTAR
|Material output||Discharge height oversize (high | ground level) 2.3 m | 1.8 m|
Discharge height medium fraction (high | standing on the ground) 4.2 m | 3.0 m
Discharge height undersize (high | ground level) 3.2 m | 2.45 m
|Discharge conveyors||Medium fraction and fine fraction: stepless tilt adjustment 0-35°.|
Medium fraction: tiltable by 180°
|Throughput||Up to 100 t/h (depending on material)|
|Weight||Basic equipment 18,5 t (excl. options)|
|Dimensions||L × W × H: 8,20 × 2,55 × 2,60 m|
|Operation||Touch panel and wireless remote control (optional)|
|Fields of application||Excavated soil interspersed with impurities; clayey and loamy stone-earth mixtures; general demolition materials; non-screenable or difficult-to-screen materials; sticky, adhesive, coiling or sharp-edged materials; special applications where conventional screening systems are used, sticky, coiled or sharp-edged materials; special applications, where conventional screening systems cannot work efficiently|