SPLITTER HOOK – Mobile 2/3 fraction spiral shaft screen for various materials
The 2/3-fraction spiral shaft separator SPLITTER HOOK consistently continues the series of hook lift mobile machines. The SPLITTER HOOK is equipped with a feed belt, which feeds the material in a well-dosed manner onto the SPLITTER via a conveyor belt. There it undergoes a blockage-proof screening with the patented SPLITTER technology. The SPLITTER HOOK proves to be a mobile specialist in the separation of a wide variety of waste types where clogging can occur with other screening systems.
Customer benefits when using the SPLITTER HOOK mobile screening plant
- Highly efficient separation of the material into 2/3 useful fractions in only one work step.
- Fast and easy assembly and disassembly due to compact HOOK design with small transport dimensions. No extra road approval necessary.
- Simple and intuitive icon-based menu navigation allows the machine to be operated with little training.
- Easier and faster cleaning and maintenance of the machine.
- Optimization of the screening result with changing feed materials by simply adjusting the angle of inclination.
- Depending on the material, the screening area can be better utilized by adjusting the speed, thus improving the screening result.
Flexible inclination adjustment of the discharge belts during operation.
- Reduced leakage due to one-piece design of the discharge belts. Direct container or trailer loading possible.
Applications of the SPLITTER HOOK
Domestic and commercial waste
Building rubble and mixed construction waste
Waste wood and bulky waste
Green waste, compost/bio waste
SPLITTER HOOK application examples
SPLITTER HOOK – Application videos
SPLITTER HOOK - for preparation of waste wood
SPLITTER HOOK - for the processing of waste incineration slag
Technical data SPLITTER HOOK
|Drive||Diesel-electric drive or power supply (CEE plug 400 V/63 A), generator power [kVA] 30|
|Material assignment||Dosing hopper: 2,5 m3|
Feeding height: minimum 2.7 m (floor standing) | 3.2 m (with support feet)
Conveyor unit: conveyor belt
|Screening line||L ×W: 4,0 × 2,0 m/Area: 8,0 m²|
|Screen cut||0...250 mm (depending on the screen deck)|
|Material output||Discharge height rough grain 1.7 m | 1.30 m (high | floor standing)|
Discharge height fine grain variable from 1to 4.1 m
|Discharge conveyors||Length oversize discharge belt: 2.5 m (reversible)|
Length lower grain discharge belt: 11.0 m (infinitely variable inclination adjustment)
|Throughput||Up to 100 m3/h (depending on material)|
|Weight||14,8 t (excl. options)|
|Dimensions||L × W × H: 7,60 × 2,55 × 2,60 m|
|Operation||Touch panel and wireless remote control (optional)|
|Options||Hoax axles, FE drum, track chassis, overband magnet, vibratory trough|
|Fields of application||Domestic waste, commercial waste, landfill mining, construction waste, scrap metal, bulky waste, green waste, waste wood, mixed construction waste, compost/bio waste|
Phone: +49 66 41/96 54-444
Mobile: +49 (0) 160 / 884 444 6