You would like to receive loose materials such as compost, wood, biomass, waste, metal, rocks, scrap, etc. and provide it optimally dosed to the next operating step?
Opting for our receiving station dosing systems of the TAKER series is your right choice.
An intelligent modular system is the basis for the different production versions. This lets us ensure flexibility for the individual support of your requirements.
The challenge is always to make loose materials available for further processing, without malfunctions, with the ideal amount and at the optimal speed. The TAKER can be easily integrated into an existing plant or used as standalone solution.
- Wood/ waste wood
- Pruning residues
- Biomass, compost
- Organic and domestic waste
- Bulky and commercial waste
- Scrap and metals
- Bulk materials
- Mixed building rubble
- Stones, soils
- Refused derived fuels (EBS)
Scraper floor dosing unit with medium design and a capacity of 8 and 12 m³
Especially suitable for wood, waste wood, pruning residues, biomass, compost
Available also as mobile yard unit.
Conveyor belt dosing unit with a capacity of 3 m³
Especially suitable for mixed building rubble, refused derived fuels, production waste, wood, soils, biomass, commercial and bulky waste
The receiving station TAKER receives and discharges metered materials to downstream conveyor units.
- The material to be dosed is loaded via wheel loader, excavator, gripper or conveyor belt (e.g. after crushing). The material drops onto the conveying unit, e.g. scraper floor, rubber belt, vibrating table, apron conveyor.
- Adjustable conveying speeds ensure dosing properties and throughput capacity.
- Optionally installed dosing drums that can be fitted with different tools untangle the material and discharge it in metered amounts, that is, with constant volume, to the downstream conveying system.
- The feed speed can be adjusted according to the conveyed material, degree of filling, dosing characteristics and required amount of material (T-18, TL-12, TB-12)
- Process optimisation through uniform material flow
- Flexible designs (thanks to modular system)
- Uninterrupted and undisturbed material transport (no material jams)
- Consistent supply to the downstream unit
- No interruption due to material shortfalls
- Automatic selection, e.g. through connection to a weighing system
- Efficiency increase of the total process and higher throughput
- Lesser maintenance and cleaning effort
- High availability through high-quality components and advanced technology
Any questions, requests or additional information required? Please contact us.